WorldSprings Grandscape: Coming Spring 2024
The newest attraction headed to Grandscape in The Colony is a wellness spa-amusement park: WorldSprings, a nine-acre outdoor mineral springs experience, will debut in Spring 2024.
According to a release, it will be WorldSprings' first location in Texas and the largest experience of its kind in the country.
"With pools inspired by the most famous hot springs from around the world, guest can explore WorldSprings' 45 outdoor soaking pools including cold-plunge pools, Finnish saunas, and a spa which will include wellness therapies as well as a cafe and bar", says the release.
Specific highlights of the experience will include:
* The Family Pool, the Dead Sea Float Pool, and South Pacific Region mineral pools for all ages.
* The Asiatic, European, and Americas region mineral pools for those 18 years old and up.
* More pools, with temperatures that range from warm to hot and from cool to ice cold.
* The Spa, with a menu of body treatments and massages.
* The Sanctuary, offering sound baths and yoga, breath work, and guided meditation classes.
* Aqua classes, including Aqua Aerobics, Aqua Sculpt, Aqua Yoga, and Aqua Float
* Performance-enhancing treatments including Cryotherapy, hyperbaric chambers, and compression therapy.
*WorldSprings Cafe, from which guests can order food and drinks poolside with their smartphones and pay with a wristband.
The wellness offerings were created by WorldSprings' in-house functional medicine practitioner, Dr. Sara Gottfried, the release says.
Each pool will be meticulously crafted to mirror the mineral content of legendary springs from around the world.
**Photos and information provided by CultureMap Dallas